Sending a Parcel Overseas with International Air (International Postage Service) This is the cheapest option offered by NZ Post and while the delivery time is longer, prices are 2-3 times cheaper than the option above. International Air is open to 220 destinations and offers a door delivery without tracking or signature for parcels up to 2kg (4. Send 1 oz letters or postcards around the world with one Global Forever ® stamp, which currently costs $1.20. The stamp will never expire, even if the postage price goes up. Buy Stamps First-Class Mail International Prices ALERT: USPS can no longer accept or deliver international mail. First-Class Mail International® - USPS.
942 Postage Refunds for Priority Mail Express International Items
942.1 Who May File
The Air Mails of Canada and Newfoundland, 6 th ed. American Airmail Society, 1997. Canadian Air Mail Rates, Domestic and International 1925-2013, David Crotty, Newfoundland Air Mail Postage 1937-1949, Jack Ince, and David Crotty These two will be chapters for.
- U.S. senders of Priority Mail Express International items must complete the inquiry process (see 922) before filing for a postage refund. The customer must initiate an inquiry within 90 days of the date of mailing by calling 800-222-1811 or going to International Inquiry Online at usps.com/help/claims.htm.
- U.S. senders of Priority Mail Express International With Money-Back Guarantee service items that did not meet the scheduled delivery date must initiate a request for postage refund no later than 30 days from the date of mailing by calling 800-222-1811 or by going to International Inquiry Online at usps.com/help/claims.htm.
Do You Have To Put Airmail On International Letters
International Airmail Postage Rate
942.21 Priority Mail Express International Refunds
- The customer has received PS Form 3533, Application and Voucher for Refund of Postage, Fees, and Services.
942.22 Priority Mail Express International With Money-Back Guarantee Refunds
- The customer has received PS Form 3533–GE, Application for Refund of Postage for Priority Mail Express International With Guarantee Service.
942.3 Applications by Senders
942.31 Priority Mail Express International Refunds
942.32 Priority Mail Express International With Money-Back Guarantee Refunds
942.4 Processing of Refund
Priority Mail Express International postage refund requests are processed under DMM 604. The mailer must complete Part I of PS Form 3533 in duplicate and submit it, along with the original customer copy of the mailing label (Label 11–B, Express Mail Post Office to Addressee), to any Post Office facility. Refund requests for Priority Mail Express International With Money-Back Guarantee service are processed when a customer submits PS Form 3533–GE with appropriate documentation (see 942.2) to the following address:
942.5 Unallowable Refunds — Priority Mail Express International With No Service Guarantee
942.51 Postage Refunds — Priority Mail Express International
Refunds for Priority Mail Express International will not be made for the following:
942.52 Unallowable Refunds — Priority Mail Express International With Money-Back Guarantee Service
Refunds will not be made for the following:
- The item was delayed by any circumstance beyond the control of USPS and the foreign postal administration, acts of God, force majeure, terrorist activities, strikes, labor actions, war, insurrection, or civil disobedience.
942.53 Consequential Damages
Air Mail Postage Rates for U.S., Canada, and Newfoundland
Knowledge of postage rates can be very helpful in identifying how an air mail cover traveled. Two authors prepared the complete works for U.S. rates, including air mail rates; Henry W. Beecher and Anthony S. Wawrukiewicz. These books cover U.S. Domestic rates and U.S. International rates.
U.S. Domestic Postal Rates, 1872-1999, 2nd Ed. Henry W. Beecher and Anthony S. Wawrukiewicz, Cama Publishing Company, 1999.
U.S. International Postal Rates, 1872-1996, Henry W. Beecher and Anthony S. Wawrukiewicz, Cama Publishing Company, 1996.
The US Post Office published a listing of rates and schedules for outgoing Foreign Air Mail for most countries in the world.
FAMS 1935 Foreign Air Mail Service Bulletin USPO 1935 through 1939
In addition, Postal Digest Co. published a monthly guide known as the Official Foreign Air Mail Guide, that provided detailed listings of air mail service to the world from the U.S. and from the world to the U.S. This publication ran from 1940 through 1947. It started as a monthly and ended as a quarterly. The APRL has an issue for 1944. A complete collection is held at the New York Public Library. Issues can be obtained for a copy fee.
A summary of Canadian Air Mail Rates was included in the sixth edition of the American Air Mail Catalog series. That summary was expanded for the seventh edition, which at this writing is still in preparation. Also, an earlier summary of air mail rates for Newfoundland was revised. Note: these publications are listed on this website at Resources/Publications/Canada 1st Edition
International Airmail Postage
The Air Mails of Canada and Newfoundland, 6th ed. American Airmail Society, 1997.
Canadian Air Mail Rates, Domestic and International 1925-2013, David Crotty,
Newfoundland Air Mail Postage 1937-1949, Jack Ince, and David Crotty
These two will be chapters for the volume 7th ed. Air Mails of Canada and Newfoundland
These two are currently available at the Aerophilately group: https://groups.io/g/Aerophilately/